Nevro HFX is a small, FDA-approved device that works inside your body to quiet the pain signals, providing significant long-term relief from painful diabetic neuropathy & improving sleep, so you can get back to the life you love.1
HFX is offered by pain management doctors nationwide and is covered by all major insurance plans, including Medicare.
Are you struggling with severe, painful diabetic neuropathy and feel like you’ve tried everything without finding relief?
Finally, there’s an FDA-approved, nondrug treatment for people with painful diabetic neuropathy that aren’t getting relief from prescription medications or are finding the side effects unbearable.
It’s called Nevro HFX and it has reduced people’s diabetic neuropathy pain by 80% on average.1 And, it’s covered by all major insurance plans, including Medicare.
Nevro HFX has already helped more than 100,000 people with chronic pain over the last 10 years.
So, how does HFX relieve painful diabetic neuropathy?
Diabetic neuropathy is a type of nerve damage that can feel like shooting, burning, or pins and needles pain. And those damaged nerves are overproducing and sending abnormal pain signals to your brain.
Nevro HFX is a small device that works inside your body to quiet those pain signals, day and night.
Nine out of ten people with painful diabetic neuropathy, who weren’t getting relief from prescription medications, experienced significant long-term relief and improved sleep with HFX.
Most also experienced improved feeling in their feet, allowing them to get back to their daily activities and the lives they love.
There are five steps to getting HFX:
- Take the assessment at HFXforPDN.com and request a call from the Nevro HFX Care Team.
- Speak to the Nevro HFX Care Team to get help finding an HFX-trained doctor near you and schedule a consultation.
- Your initial consultation is for you to ask any questions you have about HFX, including about your specific insurance coverage. Your doctor will review your medical history to determine if you are a good candidate for HFX and look at scheduling the trial.
- Try HFX temporarily for one week to evaluate your pain relief. If you and your doctor agree the HFX trial worked for you, then you can plan to move forward with getting HFX.
- Getting HFX is a simple and minimally invasive, reversible procedure. It’s a quick, outpatient procedure, meaning you will likely go home the same day. Following the procedure your Nevro HFX Care Team will create a personalized plan to fine-tune your relief with HFX.
Nevro HFX is the most effective treatment for painful diabetic neuropathy, providing continuous relief when conventional treatments fall short.1
It’s time to get back to the life you love.
Take the assessment at HFXforPDN.com to see if Nevro HFX is right for you.